Clavos, Round, Hammered - Distressed, Premium Grade, 1 7/16 Inch Diameter, Matte Black Finish, (Special Multi-Pack Sale)
One of the most premium grade clavos on the market!
- Thick solid zinc alloy head (does not rust like iron)
- 1 7/16" diameter head
- Popular and durable matte black powder coat finish. Great for outdoor use!
- Heavy duty nail stem that is centered which assists you laying out a pattern that will be aligned properly
- Domed head protrudes approx. 5/16"
- Surface depicts a distressed worn out hammered look giving these pieces an aged or vintage appearance. The duller matte black finish bodes well for getting the look you need.
- Perimeter edge is perfectly smooth and even which allows the clavo to sit flat on surface unlike clavos that have a wavy hammered edge that allows the elements and moisture to enter easily
- Very fairly priced for the quality.
Available in packs of 25 and 50
In stock for immediate shipping
It is recommended that you pre-drill a small pilot hole before hammering these into hardwoods. Use a rubber mallet to hammer them in.. This will help prevent the finish from getting damaged.
Made in the USA and built to last