Premium Round Clavos - 15/16" Oil Rubbed Bronze finish (25 pack)
* Special Sale while they last!
* Our VERY BEST! (nails are centered)
* Premium Round Clavos, Includes 25 pieces, Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish (near black)
* Head diameter is 15/16" across and protrudes 1/4"
* Features a "hammered" "timeworn" look...
* In stock NOW! These clavos are made of a cast zinc alloy.
* The heads do not rust like iron clavos. The iron nail stem is ribbed for added grip, averages 3/4" in length and about 1/8" thick.
* These are high quality nails, not furniture tacks.
* Great for most all doors including barn doors, gates, entry doors, sliding or bypass doors
It is recommended that you pre-drill a small pilot hole before hammering these into hardwoods. Use a rubber mallet to hammer them in.. This will help prevent the finish from getting damaged.
Nails are centered...making it easy to pre-drill for desired patterns
Made in the USA
5 stars – Rustic and well built for what they are. “Good product. Exactly what I thought it was going to be.” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Great Clavos “Nice quality, fast shipping, easy to install!” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Great Product that added a nice feature to the farm table I built “I liked that I was able to drill an 1/8"hole thru the steel and these fit in. Great consistency throughout all of them.” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Cute rustic decoration to any wood working project “Add these as accents to my shutters and they came as described and quickly. Cute, small and easy to use. I just put a washcloth on top of them before pounding them in so the hammer would not scratch them.” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Nice quality “Excellent quality clavos. Will look fantastic on the project.” (verified buyer)