Large Finger Pull Handle - Flush Pull Handle with Hammered Edges - "Easy Mount"
- A Wild West Hardware new exclusive and very pleasing design for our Finger Pull Collection. Quality built! Goes well with any barn door handle.
- This is an "easy mount" pull...Just screw it on the surface of your door. No mortising of chiseling required. The perfect flush pull for sliding barn doors.
- Features a sleek, smooth surface and tastefully hammered edges made by a blacksmith.
- This finger pull is one of our largest size. It measures 12" long by 2 1/2" wide. It is 7/16" thick which means it will protrude 7/16" from surface of door. (be sure you have clearance to allow for this).
- Raised strip of metal for fingers is 1/4" thick
- Weighs 1.5 pounds. These are not the lightweight cheap stamped steel type.
- Perfect for barn doors and sliding doors etc.
- A larger flush pull that offers a mix of themes like Rustic, Country and more.
- Available in two popular durable finishes: Black or Matte Bronze Powder Coat Finish
- Made of solid steel.
- Matching mounting screws included.
These pulls are not intended for bypass doors (doors that pass over one another), since protrusion of handle may interfere with clearance (Please check for sufficient clearance for these types of doors before ordering).