Large Tree Branch Barn Door Handle and Matching Flush Pull Set
- A Wild West Hardware new and exclusive design. Harmonizing nature and your home. This unique rustic door pull and flush pull set adds a very distinct accent to your barn door or sliding door. This set is a back-to-back mount, which means the two screws will attach both pulls at one time.
- Features a life-like tree branch appearance with worn marks and flowing curves and thicknesses. The comfortable grip makes you feel like you are actually grabbing hold of a real branch.
TREE BRANCH HANDLE:
- Made of solid iron, 13 1/2" long, protrudes 2 1/4" and 3" wide on widest end, 2 1/2" at other end. Hand clearance of 1 1/2"
- Mounting holes are 8" apart, center to center.
- Weighs 3.2 pounds.
- This finger pull is our largest size. It measures 10" long by 2" wide. It is 3/8" thick which means it will protrude 3/8" form surface of door. (be sure you have clearance to allow for this). Screw holes are 8" apart, center to center. This is our "Easy Mount" so there is no mortising or chiseling on your door since these will rest on surface of door.
- Recessed depth for fingers is 1/4"
- Weighs 1 pound.
- Designed for doors from 80" to 96" in height
- Easy installation, just drill two holes and screw them on. Includes two M8 flat head machine screws, Phillips drive, 2 1/2" long. Can be attached to doors up to 1 3/4" thick.
- Available in Matte Bronze or Black powder coat finishes.