Barn Door Handle Pull - Large Tree Branch
- A Wild West Hardware new and exclusive design. Harmonizing nature and your home. This unique rustic door pull adds an accent to your barn door, interior or exterior door and any gate. Makes a perfect appliance pull. Your cabin door hardware choice!
- Features a life-like tree branch appearance with worn marks and flowing curves and thicknesses. The comfortable grip makes you feel like you are actually grabbing hold of a real branch.
- Made of solid iron, 13 1/2" long, protrudes 2 1/4" and 3" wide on widest end, 2 1/2" at other end. Hand clearance of 1 1/2"
- Mounting holes are 8" apart, center to center.
- Weighs 3.2 pounds.
- Easy installation, just drill two holes and screw it on. Includes two M8 flat head machine screws, phillips drive, 2 1/2" long.
- Available in Matte Bronze or Black powder coat finishes.
- Our Matte Bronze finish goes well with our Oil Rubbed Bronze cabinet. Twig Pulls giving you the option to have distinguished matching appliance pulls and cabinet or drawer pulls as shown in one of the images above.
INTRODUCTORY SALE GOING ON NOW
We also now offer a set that includes both the Large Tree Branch Handle and matching Large Flush Pull for the opposite side of door.
Beautifully crafted. "We used this for a sliding barn door in our loft. It weighs like 3 - 4 pounds and is very sturdy and beautifully formed. The door handle is well worth the money. High quality, solid and visually appealing." (verified Buyer)