25 Pack of Premium Round Clavos 1 1/4" diameter head, Black Powder Coat finish
- Premium Round Clavos, Black Powder Coat Finish, Zinc Alloy Head with a "hammered" look...our VERY BEST! (nails are centered)
- Usually ship in 1 to 2 business days! (in stock now) These clavos are made of cast zinc alloy.
- The thick heads (.1875") do not rust. The iron nail stem averages 13/16" in length and about 1/8" thick.
- The finish is a matte black powder coat.
- Perimeter underside edge is perfectly smooth and even which allows the clavo to sit flat on surface unlike clavos that have a wavy hammered edge that allows the elements and moisture to enter easily
- These are high quality nails, not furniture tacks although they can be used on furniture.
It is recommended that you pre-drill a small pilot hole before hammering these into hardwoods. Use a rubber mallet to hammer them in.. This will help prevent the finish from getting damaged.
Nails are centered...making it easy to pre-drill for desired patterns+
Made in the USA
5 stars – Quality workmanship “Love the quality and look if these” (verified buyer)
5 stars – High quality product “Repainted my backyard dog eared fence and placed my clavos horizontally on the door . It gave the door some charm. Great company to deal with and their products are well made.” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Clavos “The clavos were perfect!! Hubby made barn doors for someone and the clavos added that special touch” (verified buyer)
5 stars – fast shipping “Nice looking product, just what I was looking for at an affordable price.” (verified buyer)