One Inch Clavos, Round, Hammered - Distressed, Premium Grade, Matte Black Finish, (Special Multi-Pack Sale)
One of the most premium grade clavos on the market!
- Thick solid zinc alloy head (does not rust like iron). Even if chipped, these durable clavos will not rust like the iron type.
- 1" diameter head
- Popular and durable matte black powder coat finish. Great for outdoor use!
- Heavy duty nail stem that is centered which assists you laying out a pattern that will be aligned properly
- Domed head protrudes approx. 3/16"
- Surface depicts a distressed worm out hammered look giving these pieces an aged or vintage appearance. The duller matte black finish bodes well for getting the look you need.
- Perimeter edge is perfectly smooth and even which allows the clavo to sit flat on surface unlike clavos that have a wavy hammered edge that allows the elements and moisture to enter easily
- Very fairly priced for the quality.
Available in packs of 25, 50 and 100
In stock for immediate shipping
It is recommended that you pre-drill a small pilot hole before hammering these into hardwoods. Use a rubber mallet to hammer them in.. This will help prevent the finish from getting damaged.
Made in the USA and built to last
5 stars – Awesome 5 stars “Exactly what I was looking for and envisioned as the final touches for my new cedar shutters. I suggest a shallow pre-drill and rubber hammer for installation. I will definitely purchase again for my next project of a speak-easy copycat front door.” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Awesome “High quality, excellent length of nail, as described. Quick delivery.” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Great product “Great look. Predrill starter holes” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Just as described. High quality “Beautiful product. Looks just like pics” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Great finish “Great quality and finish on these. Pre-drilled board and tapped in with rubber mallet. Easy.” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Perfect size and good quality “They look great and pop in easy. Drilled a little tiny hole to get placement correct and used rubber mallet to protect metal from scarring and then rust.” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Great product “Exactly what I wanted and needed” (Jan. 21, 2020 verified buyer)
5 stars – Sturdy “Worked out perfect for what we used for” (Jan. 21, 2020 verified buyer)
5 stars – Good quality reasonable price “Good quality. Hard to find item that is available by this seller. Very pleased!” (Jan. 21, 2020 verified buyer)
5 stars – Perfect “Just as described .” (Jan. 22, 2020 verified buyer)
5 stars – Awesome detail! “We added these rivets to our outside gate. They are super simple to tack in and look great! They appear to be a solid matte black and very good quality; no chipping or denting upon installation. Everyone compliments the appearance of our gate, and these were the perfect details to really give it that wow factor.” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Look great “I added these to my upper fence and it made it pop, looks great!” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Very nice! “I've bought a lot of Clavos while renovating my home. These are by far the most sturdy & best quality I have received! Will be buying more of these!” (October 28, 2020 verified buyer)
5 stars – Was exactly what I couldn't find anywhere else “Used it to add a decorative touch to some homemade shutters. Couldn't find these anywhere else” (verified buyer)