Screw On Clavos, Hammered - (EASY ON - EASY OFF) 10 Year Warranty, Matte Black Finish, (Multi-Pack Sale)
NEW...Easy mounting and easy removing clavos using our exclusive Rustic Head screws
- Featuring the easy mount clavos heads with our exclusive Rustic Head screws that have a black phosphate finish. This finish is considered to be better than black oxide when it comes to rusting.
- Enjoy them for years. Can be easily removed when you refinish the door, gate or shutters
- Thick solid zinc alloy head (does not rust like iron or steel)
- 1 1/2" diameter head
- Popular and durable matte black powder coat finish. Great for outdoor use!
- Domed head protrudes approx. 5/16"
- Surface depicts a distressed worm out hammered look giving these pieces an aged or vintage appearance. The duller matte black finish bodes well for getting the look you need.
- Perimeter edge is perfectly smooth and even which allows the clavo to sit flat on surface unlike clavos that have a wavy hammered edge that allows the elements and unwanted moisture to enter easily
- 10 year warranty
Available in packs of 10, 25 and 50