Clavos 1" dia., with aged-pitted look, Oil Rubbed Bronze finish (Various pack sizes)
Special Sale while they last!
- These exclusive round clavos are perfect for just about any size door or gate!
- They are made of thick solid steel.
- Features a "pitted, distressed" look.
- The nail stems are centered to allow perfect layout of pattern desired.
- The head measures 1" in diameter.
- The nail stem is approximately 3/4" in length and about 1/8" thick.
- Features popular oil rubbed bronze finish.
It is recommended that you pre-drill a small pilot hole before hammering these into hardwoods. Use a rubber mallet to hammer them in.. This will help prevent the finish from getting damaged.
Nails are centered...making it easy to pre-drill for desired patterns.
10 pack $10.75
25 pack $22.50
50 pack $36.00
100 pack $69.00
Also available in 7/16" diameter size (as shown below) (click here)
5 stars – Exactly what I was searching for “Added a great accent to a sliding barn door I made for a half bath. Worked best when I drilled a pilot hole” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Adds a great finishing touch to your gate! “Adds a great finishing touch to the Gate. Love the hammered look of these medieval nails.” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Great product...Just the right look “I ordered this not sure if the size of the clavo would work for my door. It turns out, my wife and I love them and are so glad we went with them. We put a little bit of glue on the tips of the product as we put them in the holes I pre-drilled, they haven't moved. Would buy again!” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Yes “Nice stuff”
5 stars – Love these, great clavos “Love these clavos. Very easy to install and looks fantastic on our barn doors. We pre-drilled the hole and tapped them in.” (verified buyer)