Clavos 1" dia., with aged-pitted look, Oil Rubbed Bronze finish (Various pack sizes)
Special Sale while they last!
- These exclusive round clavos are perfect for just about any size door or gate!
- They are made of solid steel.
- Features a "pitted, distressed" look.
- The nail stems are centered to allow perfect layout of pattern desired.
- The head measures 1" in diameter.
- The nail stem is 3/4" in length and about 1/8" thick.
- Features popular oil rubbed bronze finish.
It is recommended that you pre-drill a small pilot hole before hammering these into hardwoods. Use a rubber mallet to hammer them in.. This will help prevent the finish from getting damaged.
Nails are centered...making it easy to pre-drill for desired patterns.
10 pack $8.75
25 pack $18.50
50 pack $32.00
100 pack $60.00
Also available in 7/16" diameter size (as shown below) (click here)
5 stars – Exactly what I was searching for “Added a great accent to a sliding barn door I made for a half bath. Worked best when I drilled a pilot hole” (verified buyer)