Plain Rectangular Finger Pull Handle - Flush Pull Handle - "Easy Mount"
- OK, you have your favorite handle chosen for your barn door...what about the other side of the door? You may need the type of handle that is low profile in order to clear the wall it slides along. This finger pull may be the answer. We have several styles to choose from.
- A Wild West Hardware new exclusive and very pleasing design for our Finger Pull Collection. Quality built!
- This is an "easy mount" pull...Just screw it on the surface of your door. No mortising of chiseling required. The perfect flush pull for sliding barn doors.
- Features a sleek, smooth surface which gives it a modern contemporary appearance.
- This finger pull is one of our largest size. It measures 10" long by 2 1/4" wide. It is 7/16" thick which means it will protrude 7/16" from surface of door. (be sure you have clearance to allow for this).
- Raised strip of metal for fingers is 1/4" thick
- Weighs 1 pound. These are not the lightweight cheap stamped steel type.
- Perfect for barn doors and sliding doors etc.
- A larger flush pull that offers an eclectic mix of themes like Modern, Craftsman. Contemporary and more.
- Available in two popular durable finishes: Black or Matte Bronze Powder Coat Finish
- Made of solid steel.
- Matching mounting screws included.
- A perfect match when buying our Plain Rectangular Door Pull
- This pull can also be used with just about any of our surface mount barn door handles or door pulls.
These pulls are not intended for bypass doors (doors that pass over one another), since protrusion of handle may interfere with clearance (Please check for sufficient clearance for these types of doors before ordering).