Speakeasy Grille, Peephole, Iron Door Viewer, "Old Hacienda Style" (2 pc. Iron Speakeasy Door Viewer Kit)
"Old Hacienda" Distressed Iron Door Viewer, Old Time Speakeasy Door and Grille
- A great rustic accent on your door or gate! Featuring a hammered surface with daisy imprint at top.
- Small iron door opens to see visitor while latch keeps door locked when not in use.
- Solidly welded for long life
- Made of heavy duty forged iron by a skilled blacksmith. Not skimpy thin metal!
- Durable Black Powder Coat Finish, including our exclusive Rustic Head mounting (#8 x 3/4", see picture)
Completely hand-made by a skilled blacksmith
100 % Hand-made forged iron (we use heavy gauge metal) weighs 2 pounds!
(2 pc. Iron Speakeasy Door Viewer Kit)
Available in durable Black powder coat or Matte Bronze powder coat finishes.
The Matte Bronze finish goes well with most oil rubbed bronze finishes.
Overall dimension: 4 1/2" wide x 7" high
Door size: 3 1/2" wide X 5" high
(Cutout opening should be 3 1/8" W x 4 5/8" H)
Includes our exclusive Rustic Head mounting screws, see picture.
See actual application of this speakeasy iron door viewer on a customers gate, click here
– Exactly as described; well made. “Needed a rustic iron speakeasy to see through our front door without opening it. This is very well made and easy to install. Even the mounting screws look like they were made by a blacksmith a couple of hundred years ago. Looks great and solves an important security issue.” (verified buyer)
5 stars – Perfect accent for the door “This was a fun accent that made the project look just right” (verified buyer)