Large Flush Pull Handle - Finger Pull Handle - "Easy Mount"
- A Wild West Hardware new exclusive and very pleasing design for our Flush Pull Collection. Quality built!
- This is an "easy mount" pull...Just screw it on the surface of your door. No mortise of chiseling required. The perfect flush pull for sliding barn doors.
- Features a textured, distressed surface which makes it look antiquated.
- This finger pull is our largest size. It measures 10" long by 2" wide. It is 3/8" thick which means it will protrude 3/8" form surface of door. (be sure you have clearance to allow for this). Screw holes are 8" apart, center to center.
- Recessed depth for fingers is 1/4"
- Weighs 1 pound. These are not the lightweight cheap stamped steel type.
- Perfect for barn doors and sliding doors etc.
- A larger flush pull that can meet the themes of Old World, Mediterranean,
Rustic, Tuscan, Country and more.
- Available in two popular durable finishes: Black or Matte Bronze Powder Coat Finish
- Made of solid iron.
- Matching mounting screws included.
- This pull can also be used with just about any of our surface mount barn door handles or door pulls.
These pulls are not intended for bypass doors (doors that pass over one another), since protrusion of handle may interfere with clearance (Please check for sufficient clearance for these types of doors before ordering).
5 stars – Beautiful heavy barn door handles “These handles are heavy beautifully made, fit my new barn door perfectly. Received them in a timely manner, packaged well, too. Best of all no mortising needed Love them” (verified buyer)