Ponderosa Style Finger Pull Handle - Flush Pull Handle - "Easy Mount"
- A Wild West Hardware new exclusive and very pleasing design for our Finger Pull Collection. Quality built!
- This is an "easy mount" pull...Just screw it on the surface of your door. No mortising of chiseling required. The perfect flush pull for sliding barn doors.
- Features a smooth surface with a rustic flair appearance.
- This finger pull is one of our largest size. It measures 10" long by 2 1/4" wide. It is 7/16" thick which means it will protrude 7/16" from surface of door. (be sure you have clearance to allow for this).
- Raised strip of metal for fingers is 1/4" thick
- Weighs 1 pound. These are not the lightweight cheap stamped steel type.
- Perfect for barn doors and sliding doors etc.
- A larger classic looking flush pull that can go well with themes like Rustic, Country, Mountain Home and more.
- Available in two popular durable finishes: Black or Matte Bronze Powder Coat Finish
- Made of solid steel.
- Includes our exclusive Rustic Head mounting screws.
- A perfect match when buying our Ponderosa Door Pull
- This pull can also be used with just about any of our surface mount barn door handles or door pulls.
These pulls are not intended for bypass doors (doors that pass over one another), since protrusion of handle may interfere with clearance (Please check for sufficient clearance for these types of doors before ordering).